View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by J-Mac
Weird issue, though. I tried to find out what would cause those characters to be appended to the filename/path, figuring it must be something seen by other folks somewhere. 20 minutes of Googling got me nowhere. Sheesh, I thought issues like this only plagued me!

Jim
Hi J-Mac:

I tend to push some areas of the program to extremes, but that is how I use it. Before my first purchase, I asked questions about UR's capability and the answers were what I could live with. The program (when actively developed) got faster (performance was always a particular thorn in my side) and better. It is now indispensible. A calendar and export to html would be nice to include. Calendar implementation with the InfoQube project has taken quite a while, and I suspect it is quite complicated to implement. So even if a calendar is never realized, I'd opt for the stablility and performance we currently have and do without a calendar. But html? I definitely could use this.

I too looked for this particular problem before I posted, but could not find a reference. Oh well, it is a puzzle and an inconvenience, but, as an alternative, I can place all the files in a temporary folder and import the folder.

Thanks for your comments.

Jon