View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 03:42 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony
Thank you for your feedback.
On the first problem, if I understood correctly this means that the toolbar in Windows Explorer is of no use.
Correct.
Quote:
Anyway, I enclosed an image when I tried to send a file here located in the same folder of UR. Strange thing: when I use UR portable in my notebook (with XP bare and bones and no MS Office), there is no toolbar installed (I need to run the. bat file), while in the desktop PC, it happears just by running UR portable, and without registering the .bat file.
When run in portable mode, if UR hasn't previously been installed with the regular installer, and the Integration/register.bat file is found, UR calls it to register automatically. Apparently on the desktop PC, UR was previously installed, the batch file isn't found, or calling it doesn't register the toolbar components.
Quote:
On the second point, the incoherence emerges when Note items are in the first root of the "my data". See encloused two images.

Thanks,
Anthony
This only occurs when moving an item so that it becomes a child of the root My Data item. We'll fix it in the next release.