View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 03:26 AM

I think this is one of the most crucial thing features UR should concentrate on. I cite myself from another post

"Now that you can add internal links, one should be able to see all the links pointing to a given item. That creates further challenge cause there are already child items, so it needs to be somehow distinguished. Also, I would like to really create a linked item, not a copy of an item. I know this has been discussed, but as it is now, it's impossible to see where the real item is, and what is only supposed to be a link. So there could be three different things:
- internal links
- linked items (item having only one parent but linked to many items, unless the item is of the last form)
- item having more than one parent (the current representation of linked item with shortcut icons)

Having now various connection levels in the tree, it is crucial to navigate it more efficiently because the tree structure then becomes very poor representation of the different relations between the items. I wont name the softs that already have this feature of data structure visualization."