View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by xja
[snip] My frustration comes from the fact that the more I have asked for this feature, the further down the priority list it has moved!
Yes, it is near the bottom of the list but, in a positive vein, it does sey 'approximate priority' which always leaves room for change.

Maybe Kinook will see the greater use of tree filtering & move it up the list. Development time could be relatively short.... or long.... I don't know.

But what I do know is that it would be a shame for you to have to go to the trouble of migrating to another program only to discover that tree filtering has been implemented.

Maybe Kinook will respond to this thread, your frustration or a private post from you. Seems to me to be worth a try.

I can only speak from my experience of migrating from:
Lotus Agenda -> Ecco Pro -> Zoot -> ADM + Ariadne -> Ultra Recall.

While I am keeping my eye on MyInfo, if the UR roadmap is implemented on a reasonable schedule, I think I'll stay where I am for the foreseeable future because of the above.

If you, in fact, decide to go elsewhere, I hope you'll join the outliner/PIM list where we keep each other up to date on what's out there, what' s working & what's not.

Good luck.