View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 04:21 PM

Re: Re: Scrolling problem affecs registered version

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
[B]Which version of Windows and WindowBlinds and skin are you using? What exactly do you mean by 'inability to scroll'? Dragging and scrolling the scrollbar thumb? Click the up/down buttons? Clicking the non-thumb portion of the scroll bar?

On Windows XP SP2 (running in Virtual PC 2004 SP1) w/ the WindowBlinds 5.0 trial and the DogmaX4 and Airframe skins, I was able to reproduce the following scrollbar behavior: the data explorer tree scroll bars were not drawn properly (underlying desktop/application shows through where scrollbars should be) and do not respond to any mouse clicks. When I installed the full, licensed version of WindowBlinds v5.00.010, both problems went away (the skinned scrollbar displayed properly and responded to mouse clicking and dragging).
I'm talking about the failure to respond to mouse clicks. I never noticed the problem with the desktop showing through. I have the licensed version, downloaded this week, but it is v5.0.0.0 So it sounds like this was a very recent change.

---

I have downloaded the current public licensed version, and it's still at 5.0.0.0. Did their tech support send you that update or is there a public beta that I'm unaware of?

Last edited by srdiamond; 01-18-2006 at 07:32 PM.