View Single Post
Old 06-11-2021, 04:09 AM

Oh, thank you so much, my mistake, I hadn't made the connection, had even tried the taskbar setting with "One for all when database toolbar displayed" which didn't help either.

In fact, when in other programs there are different windows open, you must go by the taskbar, which is VERY annoying, but in UR, the tabs of the database toolbar - in the setting "Always one for each open database" - work BOTH for the databases on the current position (e.g. "db1" and "db2") AND for any other database of which the window has been replaced, as to be side-by-side for example; moving JUST the "current" database window works fine then (while with the two other taskbar settings, the different windows all are in the SAME position always, and thus will be moved in sync, thus cannot be placed side-by-side).

This is a(nother) brilliant solution of UR's, you set "Always one for each open database", you display the database toolbar, and then, without caring for the (visually combineable) taskbar buttons, you navigate between databases just from within the database toolbar (identical in every UR window then and even assignable to shortcuts for "previous/next", etc.), independently of the windows' respective positions.

Perfect! (Just not evident enough for me before.) Thank you again, couldn't be done any better!