Thread: GTD Template
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 12:05 AM

GTD Template

I have created a Getting Things Done (GTD) template using Ultra Recall and wanted to get some feedback from the group. If anyone would like to take a look at the template, please email me at the address below and I will send it your way. The file is larger than 250K. For those not familiar with GTD, it is a process of managing the "stuff" in your head in a very elegant manner. David Allen wrote the book "Getting Things Done".

I am a hard core Ecco Pro user and I'm trying to determine, if Ultra Recall will be a viable alternative. There are some things that are implemented better in UR that are better (Search), but data entry still appears to be better in Ecco Pro. Protyping a template seems to be easier in Ecco Pro also. I haven't quite mastered modifying the Template Items that come with the default template in UR.

In addition, I can't seem to move the windows around and STICK them where I would like them. The logic is hard to figure out. As a matter of fact, I am trying to get my windows in UR back to the default setup, but can't seem to find out how to do it.

If interested in the UR template, please email me at

wussery@gmail.com

If interested in my Ecco Pro GTD template to to the Ecco Pro newsgroup at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eccopro/