View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 03:38 AM

1)

Signature back-change

Thank you, Kyle, for this clarification. I know this, in other, more general, wording (from which it could be interfered this should be two-way indeed), was touted some versions ago, but then, from my experience, this was one-way, UR being able to read the generic SQLite signature, but then overwriting it again, hence my problem.

Thus, in order to access it with a front-end - rarely, since such a fuss from my pov, I always ran a 010 Editor script in order to replace the UR signature with the generic one again: CRAZY!

I must have made a mistake once (mixing up the "original" UR file with its backup or such), and from then on must have wrongly assumed, just running the script (then "replacing" the native signature with the native one, i.e. doing nothing in fact) without looking anymore? (And of course, external front-ends won't open the files with the .urd suffix, that's understood.)

Sorry to have bothered you with my obvious mistake!

2)

SQLite3.exe special version

As for the weird lack of function of SQLite3.exe - my special UR version -, can you confirm what I have described?

a) .output stdout and (when it rarely works) .output |clip with ASCII-replaced, "unreadable" special chars äöüéàè etc - probably there is no solution?

b) .output |clip totally unreliable and not working most of the time?

c) .output filepath not working at all?

Since from my above snippets and links, it seems that I did it all right, so I can't understand those awful (non-) results b) and c) at least (as said, identical even executed from within an administrator command window)?

You special version is from 2020, so obviously, it's quite recent, not derived from some age-old native version... thus it should work as expected?