View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dasymington
I'd also like to say thank you to Kinook for a great product and good support, and that I would be sorry if there were no further development.

I've been using UR for three and a half years and during that time I've paid a total of 99 USD for the original purchase and an upgrade. I think it's ridiculous that I've spent that amount of money on a product like this. I have UR open on my computer all the time. I use it to track actions in my personal life; I use it to manage my business, keeping track of projects, recording and analysing customer support calls, popping up reminders for VAT, tax and other returns: there's virtually nothing I do that isn't recorded in some way in UR - and all for 99 USD over three and a half years! Microsoft Office has cost me much more than that over the same period, and I don't use it nearly as much as UR.

So, if it's a question of money, I for one would be happy to pay for further upgrades.
Man, I'd love to pick your mind to learn how to use URp that extensively! I'm still on baby steps!

Jim