Thread: Wish list
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 09:49 AM

Wish list

I could use some of these additional feature:
- I have added the "Birthday" system attribute and assigned it to the "Contact" template. Works fine, but I would like to define which fields are shown on the Item Detail. So far I have not figured out if it is possible. In addition I would like to kick out quite a lot of fields, since I do not need them.
- I am using 2 databases at once - work and private. Is it possible to display both in the same window? If not, is it possible to show a dialoge when restoring from taskbar?
- Since I have all my stuff encrypted I would like a feature the forces me to reenter the password everytime I restore from the taskbar.
- Import and export mapping on stuff like Outlook/Tunderbird contact info would be very cool. I want UR to be my master database and it should be easy to import and export stuff to other programs. And in addition I can only sinchronize my cellphone against Outlook.
- A lookup on all date fields would be very cool.
- In addition I would like to have an option to suppress the internal display of websites.
- I need date and time on the treeview display, so that I can sort stuff properly. When importing emails, the creation date should be extracted from the email.
- I cannot move the trashcan with Ctrl-Shift-...
- A calender in UR would make this software perfect.

Greetings
Nitin

Last edited by nitinultra; 12-19-2005 at 06:22 AM.