View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cnewtonne
I truly think this effort needs our collective effort. If you are getting these errors that often, please please please install the trace build and share the trace files with Kinook. I see no other way to crack this obstinate bug(s).
Cannot agree more.

I was trying to dl the debug build, but it was no longer available ... I got a few AVs in the last week ... again no pattern that I could think of, the only thing that was common ... I was using some other programs and after say 20 minutes of not using UR wanted to search inside ... bang AV, but many apps open at that time to maybe conclude that it could be related to some soft interference ... but the error message in the trace file always the same:

CSqliteWrapper::exec() sqlite aborted: Unknown error. sql
void __thiscall CPimxThread::NonLockedProc(void) interrupted

seems like some processes were not or could not be locked ... I don't know how is this handled in sqlite ... another thing that I don't really like ... why "unknown error" when sqlite aborted? ... it must have aborted somewhere ... is this programmed in C++?, where was the exception thrown? ... what has gone wrong? Could the sql database be in some "unspecified" state when it's in the middle of one operation and trying to do some other on the same item? I don't know, ...