Thread: Next roadmap...
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:47 PM

hmmm ... I grew up of all the fancy formatting and everything that word offers when I learned latex (I'm coming from math background). The basic message is that you need to concentrate on the context not of the form (you realize that you spend too much time formatting your text rather than thinking about the text itself). So, my suggestions would be to add the "real meat" (especially when all the formatting you can already do inside of word itself):

- better calendar, where you can see your items with begin/due date inside calendar.
- more comprehensive recurrence/reminder possibilities.
- possibility to see all items that the current items has internal wiki links link to
- better support of item notes
- another view of data explorer (not the tree structure)
- another relations, not just the linked items (like the current one where one item can have more that one parent), but where you could create links (real shortcuts, not copies).
- I'd welcome html export. There are some suggestions, where you can modify sth and add xslt whatever, ... edit, ... this should really be automated and the standard export option (please dont neglect item notes when creating export)

There is much more that I'd like the UR be able to do, but I think that's enough for the start ;-)