View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:52 PM

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the only change in my system - though it is a big one - is that I upgraded this machine to Windows 7 from XP Pro. Oh, I also installed TB2 and then upgraded that to TB3, though I have since dropped back to TB2 again.

I haven't changed any other settings in UR itself. I am still using the same Anti-Virus, NOD32 from Eset, and I have UR excluded from the AV.

All else is as it was, and UR + TB2 were working so well together.

Not much else I can do here. I don't really know enough to start changing other settings in UR, plus I would think that you's tell me if there were any other settings I could try changing to help with this.

Maybe I will switch email clients - TB3 has really been a disappointment. I have Outlook messages that were previously imported into UR that don't show any text, though I'm sure that is because I no longer have Outlook installed. I don't want to pay to upgrade my Office 2003 - it's ridiculously expensive - so I installed Office 2007 Home and Student, which doesn't have Outlook.

I am thinking of trying Postbox. I tried that when it was in beta and it is pretty nice. Will Postbox work with UR?

Thank you.

Jim