View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 02:38 AM

Amen to That!

Now that UR product development has come to a screeching halt, aside from a few occasional bug fixes (3.5c), I have been examining dozens of UR's competitors, esp. Zoot, InfoQube, MyInfo, Mybase, etc.), but I keep coming back to UR, despite its relatively minor limitations (e.g., lack of search hit highlighting) and the cold, terse, almost robotic (albeit informative) responses from kinook to questions posed on this forum. I get the same feeling when trying to read (via Stephen Hawking's intonation) the help file.

Will we ever see, in the Suggestions forum, a warm response from kinook like this: "Wow! Great suggestion, guys! We'll give it some careful thought. Stay tuned!"?

So when UR development was suspended a few weeks ago, it would have been nice to hear some details; after all, we spent our hard-earned money to buy and upgrade your product, so as loyal customers and earnest promoters (two of my UR's endorsements are featured on kinook's webpage) I think we deserve a little better than this.