View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 PM

Kinook,
On several occasions you mentioned issues related to multiple tabs opening in same time. If you think there is the slightest chance this could be related, I would like to offer some suggestions please as a workaround or preventative measure.

Having multiple tabs open for same item where all can be edited is confusing, risky, and really does not have any practical purpose. This is made worse by the fact that if a user wants to add a new tab, you have it default to open a copy of existing one editable. Why go through all this hassle and risky proposition. If need to, have UR open ONLY one editable item and if user wants more of it, open it in read-only.

You seem to be aware of some issues concerning too many tabs opened that we do not necessarily see ourselves in such clarity. if you need to, why not impose a max limit on number of tabs that you deem safe till you fix the issue once and for all.

Hillary's issue is rare and you have paid her and us your valuable attention. However, I bet every one reading this post is feeling some un-easiness about it. I may be wrong or just over-worrying...

Thank you.