View Single Post
Old 11-25-2004, 12:19 PM

Re: I totally Agree with Outlook Sync being Vital

Quote:
Originally posted by igoldsmid
Right Now I have bought Ultra Recall - BUT at the same time I am using the beta version of OMEA Pro (www.jetbrains.com) - which completely sync's with Outlook and provides quite a lot of the same functionality as Ultra Recall.
Very interesting application. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see any way to do outlining internally within Omea. It seems like it would be great for organizing documents that were created in other applications, but other than "Tasks," it doesn't seem to have its own internal data objects.

For example, if I wanted to create an outline for a project and within that outline I had various notes, pertaining to different aspects of the project, I don't see how you would create those notes internally. It seems like you'd have to create a separate text file in notepad for each note and then drag those text files into Omea.

One of the strengths of Ultra Recall is that you can create objects internally and each of those objects can have its own unique attributes.