View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 09:36 AM

The Visualization thread is related, but not the same. "Simple" mind mapping softwares, have kind of static tree view map (see pictures above), which could be (I hope) easily done with the current Data Explorer Tree.
The Visualization one is related to the recent "random links" thread started by wordmuse, where he requested "undirectional" links. In that case, the visualization becomes much more difficult, cause one needs to display graph, not a tree, and if the graph is dynamic and/or self-organizing, even more. That's the main difference.

I don't get any personal response, just what you see on this forum. If I expected personal response, I'd send them email directly, they reply most of the time very fast. If I have some idea, I just share it with users on this forum. Obviously I'd like to see those ideas implemented, and I'm sure if any request is met with a very positive reply from a lot of users, Kinook would include it in their list of features for future releases ... but some feedback of the form you asked about "no not interested or yes but it's X months or years away", would be nice ;-)

I started thread on "most wanted" features, I think that could provide very valuable information from users to Kinook, but not many users participated ;-)

What I'd like to see at the moment is some kind of Roadmap of the "big" features for the next release, there is one, but was not updated for a long time ...

Last edited by quant; 06-13-2007 at 10:15 AM.