View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 11:37 AM

Good points quant on differences between your visualisation ideas and wordmuse's random links ideas. I've also had excellent and speedy response from any emails that I've sent to Kinook.
Quote:
I started thread on "most wanted" features, I think that could provide very valuable information from users to Kinook, but not many users participated
Don't be too harsh on yourself. What is there, about a dozen replies? Sorry I didn't deposit my two bobs worth. I've got a bunch of ideas documented that I'll expose once I'm clearer on how best to use UR.
Quote:
What I'd like to see at the moment is some kind of Roadmap of the "big" features for the next release, there is one, but was not updated for a long time ...
Another reason I didn't contribute is because IMHO it was getting a little unwieldy. There's a danger that nobody will end up sifting through and sorting it out, (using something like UR. ) I don't use it, but there's a pretty good online roadmap (or Planned Features listing) for MLO. (http://www.mylifeorganized.net/produ...tures-plan.htm)