View Single Post
Old 10-27-2007, 04:47 PM

UltraRecall tutor needed

OK, I need help. UR looks like an amazing piece of software and I am desperately trying to find the perfect PIM. Unfortunately, UR just doesnt come naturally to me. I dont (yet) get it!!!

The user guide is the most technical and bland work I have ever seen. There doesnt seem to be anything that shows you how to use UR to actually accomplish something. Again, dont mean to be so negative, UR looks like a world class application. I have purchased it twice (upgrade) and am happy with my purchase, however I would like to actually use the thing.

Can I beg for some help? I have LogMeIn and I learn best when I see the app doing what I would want it to do. With LogMeIn, I can send you an invite by email and then you can see my screen and control my machine (remote desktop). Help me understand the basics? where do I put my new web clippings, how do I link to a word document, how do I organize a list of tasks, how do I use the Outlook integrations, etc. I would love to see your screen in real time and you give me a tour of how you use it and what are the steps to make it happen.

I would really appreciate the kick start. I am even wiling to pay a reasonable amount for the time. I am serious.

Contact me at dan360@gmail.com.

Thanks,
Dan