View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 10:33 AM

Not enough storage is available to complete this operation

Hi
I am parsing a XML file therefore I have a VBScript step like seen in your samples:

' load the XML file
Set msxml = CreateObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.6.0")
msxml.async = False
msxml.load("%SVN_CHANGES_XML_FILE%")

' store the node list and starting index in VBP temporary macros
'vbld_TempMacros().Add "NODELIST", msxml.selectNodes("//path[[not(.=preceding::path) and ../../msg[[contains(., '%CURRENT_BT_NUMBER%')]] ]]")
vbld_TempMacros().Add "NODELIST", msxml.selectNodes("//path[[not(.=preceding::path[[../../msg[[contains(., '%CURRENT_BT_NUMBER%')]] ]]) and ../../msg[[contains(., '%CURRENT_BT_NUMBER%')]] ]]")
vbld_TempMacros().Add "NODEIDX", 0
Today I've got an error for the first time :

17.5.2011 11:52:53: Building project step 'Query for nodes(only unique and related paths)'...
Error in Run Script (VBScript) script code at Line 8, Column 1 (Not enough storage is available to complete this operation.
)
17.5.2011 11:56:45: Step 'Query for nodes(only unique and related paths)' failed

Any idea what is causing this?
I have a list of numbers in a text file ,I parse the text file and for every number I get from the xml a list of nodes.
The current number during the failure has just one node inside the xml but I noticed the previous number has a lot of nodes-still I do not understand why this error appears and always at the same number.