View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 07:05 PM

Better support of hyperlinks/wiki links

I'm starting to repeat myself on several suggestions, never mind ;-)

I'd welcome better support of links:

1. please improve search for hyperlinks. How can I find links when they are hidden behind name? Say I have a link named bla, with link to google.com, how to perform search that would find google.com?

2. More importantly, I'd like to be able to find links to another items inside UR (so instead of google.com I'd look for sth like ur:///?item=1217,1216). At the moment, I can only use the same name as the item title and just search for string. When I am at the item that links to somewhere, I can see hyperlinks. But when I'm on the other side, I have no way of telling which items link here.

Having links to another items is great, but it is necessary to find/see links to a given item. We have connection to children through child pane, we have connection to parents through parents pane, please add "LINKS pane" or "REFERENCE pane" that would display items having a link to current item.

And what would be the best, if clicking on an item in the "LINKS pane" would go exactly to the point where the item is referenced.

Thanks a lot for consideration!