View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 10:10 PM

I'm going to drop this discussion. I consider this poster incorrigible. Others can judge for themselves.

Added 3/18

Unless something new arises--

This poster recently posted in another thread--

"However, the level of our ability (at least for me!) does not match the level of ability of the software. The journal template pointed that out for me in clear terms, as have a couple of the GTD templates provided by forum members."

So how does this person who is unable to use substantial parts of UR, because his "level of ability" doesn't match, nevertheless--based on this very same sub-optimal use--assert: "As someone who uses UR and ADM 4 everyday, I can tell you that it is in the same league as UR."

Of course, it may be that the poster's abilities don't allow him to use not only some of UR's capabilities but also some of ADM "4" capabilities. Perhaps that's why he believed he could make the comparison. But the equality of two applications in one's substantial ignorance concerning each's merit would not imply their substantial equality of merit. You just cannot compare what you are ignorant of.

Last edited by srdiamond; 03-18-2006 at 02:52 PM.