View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 01:21 AM

Re: Re: Re: DB Consistency (internal hyperlinks)

Quote:
Originally posted by quant
Yes, simply want to see where (in what items) the current item is referenced (for example you have a library, and want to see where the article is referenced). This should preferably be dynamic pane opening if the current items is referenced somewhere and present a list of those items. The more advanced version of this would be if the pane didn't contain only list of those items but few words before and few words after the occurrence of link to current item, some kind of preview ...
Good suggestion - I agree.
Quote:
well, of course, this should be optional, I'd definitely turn it on. I don't create links to other items just for fun, so I want to know when I delete an item whether I'm breaking some "relationship" to other items and review those if necessary ...
True. There has obviously been a lot of effort put into UR already to check and clean up "dead" links, so your request fits with that continued effort. I was very pleased to watch a Favorite automatically disappear from the toolbar when I deleted the associated item from the Recycle Bin!