View Single Post
Old 12-13-2006, 09:13 AM

Issue Resolved

Has this issue been resolved? I am having the same issue. I can run the task manually from within Scheulded Tasks and the GUI pops up and runs correctly. But when I log off the machine and let it run automatically, a process comes up for it in Task Manager, but no GUI. This worked on this machine, and then our company was purchased by a larger, much more strict company which made a lot of security changes (they are not sure what was changed that caused this). So I am sure it is security related, but can't figure it out.

So far, I have modified the AT Service Account in Scheduled Tasks, I have changed the Log On user for the Task Scheduler service, I have added the account I am running under to the "Log on as a service" policy in the Local Security Policy, and I have granted the account Launch and Activation and Access permissions in COM+. Pretty much every idea that has been thrown out on the support boards I have tried. Any other ideas? I am running 6.0. I think I read there is a 6.0a...would upgrading help resolve this issue?

Thanks