View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dasymington
Yes, I can see that happens the way you describe, quant; but it doesn't explain the problem I've had as I never use shift+delete.
From all the posts it does appear to me that some/all of these reported problems have tabs in common.

For example, I can report that if in tab #1 I have an automated search, i.e. search when gets focus & in tab #2 I have a linked URL (either local or not) & URL is trying to resolve & I close tab, IDI focus then shifts to tab #1 thus forcing two functions to occur at the same time & on my machine this will invariably cause an error.

It's like the clash of the titons. Does this mean that URp can't handle overlapped processes? I don't pretend to be smart enough to answer that question but I am now careful not to create this situation.

All the problems I've reported seem to be rooted in tabs.

I've had data loss while entering data into tabbed window when duplicate tabs are present but not always. I try not to let this happen. This may be related to Quant's report. But I assume entering data into 2 tabs simultaneously qualifies as two functions....??

Like you, I don't use <SHFT>+<Delete> either & I certainly won' t now.