View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 11:10 PM

Brad,

I appreciate your posting of suggestions to the forums. Provides some good food for thought. As I have time, I'll add some of my thoughts to your suggestions.

Like you, I feel like I've tried every information management application out there. I think you hit the nail on the head in regard to Ultra Recall having the proper balance between free-form and structure.

While I outlined the major strengths to me in my blog review (see link in Suggestions forum), frankly it is the sum of all the well-done details that is really making me the most happy about Ultra Recall. It's a very comfortable and powerful app to live in for ongoing daily information management, and I'm actually quite amazed that I haven't hit any frustrating limitations yet.

It's also great that it's not just a v1 release with some good ideas that may come to fruition at some indeterminate point in the future. It's already a very stable, usable tool. As it stands now, I feel good about dumping my stuff in and any future enhancements are just going to be icing on the cake.