View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 07:33 AM

Send a message via ICQ to vogelap
Quote:
Originally posted by critStock
UR is plenty flexible for my needs--I have loads of custom templates (and entertaining icons!) for the data types I use.
I agree. I am enjoying the process of learning URp. My progress is slow because of my limited time to spend on it, but I am so far impressed.

Any insight/tips/suggestions you could provide about templates, icons, or URp best-practices would be appreciated!

Quote:
Originally posted by critStock
Drew, about Dropbox, could you please elaborate? Are you syncing the db file between PCs and Dropbox, or are you actually loading the remote db in Evernote from various locations?
Sure... It's pretty simple, really... Put your ENbase (or your URp .urd file, etc) into Dropbox (I put mine in "EverNote Files" and "UltraRecall Files" directories in Dropbox to keep things tidy).

If you decide to register (free) on Dropbox, please go through this link (https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTUxNzE0Nzk) to give me credit as your referrer... I appreciate that!

Launch the application and point to that file. Do your work. When you exit the application, the file is synchronized with Dropbox. Any machines you have authorized to sync to your Dropbox account receive the updated version, and you're good to go. It works transparently in the background, no fuss, no mess.

In Dropbox, I store my working files for BigOven, EverNote, Evernote, Ultra Recall Pro, OneNote, InfoQube (SQLNotes), KeePass, Quicken, and as an online "USB stick" for other file storage too.

Please let me know of any questions.

Last edited by vogelap; 04-02-2010 at 11:36 AM.