Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Visual Build Professional > [VBP] Third Party Tools

Old 02-20-2015, 02:12 PM

JIRA plug-ins

Just curious..
I have been using VisualBuild for years now and I think its really a great product however over the period of last years of so, I have realized if you could add the support for pluggins for Defect trackng system .e.g JIRA etc, this will make VBP a complete build, deployment and integration system.

Perhaps a similar plugin or a workaround already exists?
Old 02-20-2015, 02:20 PM
Administrator

https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/...Line+Interface
Old 03-21-2016, 01:26 PM

JIRA Action

It would be nice to have an action that wraps the JIRA APIs so that I can update information in JIRA. Of course, I might need to get information back from JIRA in order to iterate through things.

For example, I'd like to iterate through all issues associated with a version, get information about them for including in an email, and possibly change their status. I also want to update the version number from a placeholder version number to include an actual build number.

There are probably other things I'd like to do with JIRA, too. This project could be opening a big can of worms and I haven't studied their API in detail yet. It's just on the list of things to automate in the future.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: