Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 09-11-2007, 09:59 AM

The trace build you linked me to does not allow more than 1000 items. This makes it unuseable for me. Can you advise.

Does this build run significantly slower? I have gripes about UR's performance already and do not look forward to futher performance degredation. Still, if it helps identify these problems...

Jon
Old 09-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Administrator

Download it again. It was updated to fix that issue. Speed should be comparable to the regular build.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:31 AM

Thanks
Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 AM

I started this thread sometime ago and out of frustration I thought I would just stay away from UltraRecall for a while because I was rather busy and could not bear to think I would lose data (worse - not knowing what I'm losing).

Anyway, I think I have the privilege of also closing this thread with respect to AV permanently with the release of V3.2.4 referred mention in another thread below. I have restarted using UltraRecall and hope to stay on but it has not been easy for two reasons which I won't elaborate here but in another thread.

---------------
"Important fix for stability problems

Today, we were finally able to reproduce the instability issues that have been reported by some users, and the latest download (version 3.2.4) includes a fix for the problem.

It should resolve most, if not all, access violation, out of memory, pure virtual function call, library routine called out of sequence, runtime errors, crashes, and/or UR closing without displaying an error.

If you continue to encounter any of these problems after installing v3.2.4, please let us know. Thanks."
http://www.kinook.com/Forum/showthre...&threadid=3046

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: