Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion

Old 03-08-2007, 10:52 AM

Problem with sending from browser

I am unable to paste from IE7 or Firefox 2. On my system, this problem has persisted through UR's version changes. The UR version, however, provides information. I now get this error message:

Error pasting data. Foreign key violation! ItemLink table references missing row in item table.

Any suggestions.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Administrator

How exactly are you copying and pasting? Are you copying part of the web page, the page's URL, or ? Are you pasting into the UR tree via Ctrl+V or Edit | Paste, or ? Is the tree hoisted? Does the problem occur in a brand new database?
Old 03-10-2007, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kinook
How exactly are you copying and pasting? Are you copying part of the web page, the page's URL, or ? Are you pasting into the UR tree via Ctrl+V or Edit | Paste, or ? Is the tree hoisted? Does the problem occur in a brand new database?
Sorry for the unclarity. I can copy and paste web material into an infoitem. I can paste a web url into the File/Import dialog to have the entire web page entered into a UR tree as an infoitem. What I cannot do is right-click on a web page or selection within one and choose copy to UR. Same thing if I choose copy to UR from the browser's toolbar. That's when I get the previously mentioned error message.

The process is the same as when importing the web page with File/Import, except that the browser is the active application. So the problem would seem to reside in the transition from the browser to UR.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:01 AM
Administrator

We'll create and send you a debugging build to gather more information to try to determine why this is occurring on your box.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Administrator

srdiamond: We tried to send a message to your forum email address, but it bounced with 'user unknown'. Please send an email to support@kinook.com and we'll reply with further instructions. Thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: