Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Visual Build Professional > [VBP] Third Party Tools

Old 10-10-2006, 02:46 PM

problems with setting project properties

Hi,

I am creating a current date & time label everytime my build process starts, and then labelling the SS with this label. I am storing this label in a macro called SSlabel. Also, I wanted to stamp the dll's (VB, C++ & .NET) with this SSLabel everytime I run the steps for Make VB6 or make .NET etc. I have in the past stamped the dll's by setting the company name etc. But nowI am having a problem when I put the SSLabel macro in the File Description or the Comments fields of the Project properties.

The VB dll's when stamped with SSLabel, and if the VB projects are opened & then the references which point to these dll's dont show the names of the dll's but show the SSLabels. Also if these dll's are opened in dependency walker (Depends) the SS label is visible rather than the File Name. I tired having this SSLabel in File Description as well as Comments but the problems remains the same.Any ideas?

Thanks,
Pragya
Old 10-10-2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator

I am not quite following that. Please ZIP and post or send:
1) The info from Help | About | Install Info
2) The .bld file used to build
3) The solution/group/project/workspace file(s) being updated (no source code files)
4) A build log file
5) A detailed description of the expected behavior vs. actual behavior.

Thanks.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: