Kinook Software Forums

Go Back   Kinook Software Forums > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-05-2007, 11:38 AM
ksrhee ksrhee is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: 01-24-2007
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 10
Ability to change display font and size

I would like to have the ability to change the display font and size within UR. Given all the powerful features UR has, I'm at times surprised that we do not have this feature. I know we can change the system default font, but there are times, that's not a good option for some of us.

Thank you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-06-2007, 07:39 PM
janrif janrif is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: 07-08-2005
Location: Ridgefield CT USA
Posts: 852
Re: Ability to change display font and size

Quote:
Originally posted by ksrhee
I would like to have the ability to change the display font and size within UR.
It's available in item details page & notes (I think) both on a toolbar & from menus. Check Tools | Options | Editor.

Not available in explorer or attributes, parents, etc. I think those may be controlled by Windows settings. ??
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-06-2007, 07:50 PM
ksrhee ksrhee is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: 01-24-2007
Location: cincinnati
Posts: 10
Re: Re: Ability to change display font and size

Quote:
Originally posted by janrif
It's available in item details page & notes (I think) both on a toolbar & from menus. Check Tools | Options | Editor.

Not available in explorer or attributes, parents, etc. I think those may be controlled by Windows settings. ??
Hi, Jan.

I'm not talking about the editor but other display settings (e.g., tree, attributes, etc.). They are indeed controlled by the windows system fonts, but it is not convenient to change the system font setting just for UR.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-07-2007, 04:52 PM
Daly de Gagne Daly de Gagne is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: 01-22-2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 120
Re: Re: Re: Ability to change display font and size

Quote:
Originally posted by ksrhee
Hi, Jan.

I'm not talking about the editor but other display settings (e.g., tree, attributes, etc.). They are indeed controlled by the windows system fonts, but it is not convenient to change the system font setting just for UR.
I have had a similar concern since UR came out.

Finally, I have made my windows system fonts large for the sake of reading the ur tree more easily.

I hope UR will give us the option soon of directly changing fonts, sizes, colours in the tree.

Daly
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Copyright 1999-2019 Kinook Software, Inc.