Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] Suggestions

Old 04-25-2006, 02:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to suresh
Lightbulb My First Few Suggestions

Hi Eveybody. I have been using UR for the past one week and am really very impressed by this lovey piece of software. Before I registered with the forum I took my time to go through the previous postings and reading the suggestions and replies by Kinook and Kevina. They are both doing a marvellous job of replying to all the questions promptly.

I have a few suggestions which I would like to put forth.
I have seen that the point of the tree in the Data Explorer pane becoming cluttered and the various suggestions like tabbed viewing, hoisting etc being suggested. I would like to suggest another idea. What if the Child Item pane could be used to display the subtrees of the node chosen in the Data Explorer pane? When a node is chosen in the DE and the node has subtrees then in the Child Item pane instead of showing the children in a list view if the children are shown in the tree form then subsequent drill-downs can be conducted in the child item pane. Does it sound right? Could it be offer a viable solution to the problem?

Next it would be great to have the ability to insert Tables in the Note item. At present the Note item does support display of tables if copied from another word processor but itself lacks the ability to insert/edit Tables.

Last edited by suresh; 04-25-2006 at 05:21 AM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: