Kinook Software Forum

Go Back   Kinook Software Forum > Ultra Recall > [UR] General Discussion
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2006, 01:57 PM

Unfortunately don't have the solution. In fact am just now trying out UR.

Though am actually looking at switching from myBase to UR, since I recently read some glowing reviews from someone else who himself switched from myBase to UR because of the great features of UR.

One thing I was hoping to find is a good way to export to the web. myBase gives a couple ways to do that, but both are more clunky and inflexible than I like.

If I could get UR to work to my liking for creating pages (and retaining navigation within hierarchy) then it would make for an amazing way to create websites.

I can't believe more people aren't clamoring for this capability.

If nothing else, there are a number of cases where you have info locally and you want to put it on the web so others can see it.
In fact I'm working with a client right now to do that, so her customers can browse detailed product information, rather than having to call her everytime they have a question.
Doesn't have to be pretty - just needs to present the info in a professional and easy-to-use way.

Oh well, I'll be interested to hear if you or anyone else has "luck" with generating html.
I'll post if I find a good way to do it

Last edited by netrific; 09-11-2006 at 02:01 PM.